Κυριακή 13 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Η Ana Trajkovska στο Miss Humanity 2016. ΦΩΤΟ


My name is Ana Trajkovska. Im 20 years old. I work as a model since my age of 15. I love modeling and im very happy to participate on Miss Humanity 2016. Also I have been on many other beauty peagents in Turkey, Cyprus, Italy, Bulgaria … During this 5 years of modeling, I had a chance to see many different places and meet many people in the fashion world. It helped me to become mature and build my personality.

Im honored to be part of this competition between 50 other countries and hopefully presenting the colors of my country the best way I can. Cant wait for the beginning! Im very excited and I say big thanks to Mrs Stavroulla Nicolaou ,international Beauty and Tourism Pageant organization and Fashion Week And Saki Nicolaou Manager Director Prestige show production and my menager Mr Miki Crnokrak for this wonderful opportunity. Of course, my designer Pero and boutique BONS as my sponsor, also the organization Miss Humanity and MTV in Lebanon. And at the end big thanks to my family and friends for the support, I wont dissapoint you.